We cover how much time is needed to commit to being a successful FMCA student and how that time will be spent.
Last Updated: December 11, 2023
Applies to: Prospective Students
Expect to devote 10-12 hours per week listening to the faculty webinars and interviews, completing the readings, quizzes, and assignments, and participating in the discussions.
You will meet the course objectives by completing the following:
- Listening to faculty webinars and interviews
- Completing assigned readings and media viewings
- Participating in video discussions
- Completing quizzes
- Participating in collaborative case studies with fellow students (required)
- Participating in Live Training Sessions (LTS) ~3 times a month with your cohort group (required)
- Participating in Coaching Practice Exercises
- Viewing Coaching in Action (CIA) videos
- Completing Practical Skills Development Checkpoints (2) and Assessment (successful completion required)
- Assignments will be completed in Canvas (our learning management system) and utilized during weekly activities in Live Training Sessions.
- Assignments can be found within modules in Canvas.
- The specific instructions for how and where to submit each assignment will vary. You will be instructed to submit some directly on the Assignment page and others will be discussed in your cohort group.
Still Need Help?
For additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org